Wednesday 9 April 2014

old and new, everythings borrowed and somethings are blue

I have been readying myself for each to each an exhibition in response to poems by Nathan Curnow.
I haven't done much with furniture for awhile. For each to each I have combined furniture with art. Using repurposed materials to make coffee tables, the tops of the coffee tables are the frames where the art is displayed.
Sometimes it's nice to look back.


a lamp made for A Mad F###ing batters tea party from wire and tissue paper. It's a caterpillar. The coffee table is old drawers and pallets.

pallet day sofa. 


A drawing for in response to Nathan Curnows 'Blessing' I don't normally draw, this is one of the first drawing I have done in 9 months. I actually enjoyed it however it did consume three days 

No comments:

Post a Comment